All things Jythonic 28.9.2004
| || || 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|
| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9||10||11||12|
|27||28||29||30|| || || |
A blog tracking jython developments
Looking for a Really Light Weight Java Wiki
I am looking for a light weight java servlet based wiki that I can use to "embed" in an existing web application. My basic requirements are:
- Servlet based but not 2.3 servlet... I have to run it on an older version of Jetty which isn't up to the latest and greatest servlet api.
- No JSP stuff .. see above
- No database behind it .. .just simple filesystem (versioning would be nice ...)
- No Hibernate, Spring, Struts, etc. See above...
- Nice to have would be customization via Jython ... or to have it written in Jython .. even better
Just a simple java servlet that implements basic wiki features. I'm coming up empty so far.
posted at 09:58:24
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.